My Info

Call to set up an appointment at 615-962-4163.

E-mail me at brittany_dyer@yahoo.com.

Friday, May 20, 2011

What's in a Name?

First of all, I want to thank you for visiting my site. I am hoping you will get something out of it each time you visit here. If there is something you need, please feel free to comment, and I will try my best to help out in whatever way I can. My hope is that you find some encouragement in this blog.

Now, you may be wondering why I chose to name my blog as it is, "Meet Me Where You Are." First off, I have to thank my sister-in-law for helping me choose a name. Furthermore, as a counselor, I meet people where they are in order to help them grow as a person. So all I ask of you when coming to my site, is just meet me wherever it is you are in life. You cannot grow or improve yourself if you are not being your true self to begin with. Celebrate who you are without trying to be someone you are not. So, meet me here, but meet me where you are.

This blog is intended for you to celebrate yourself, but my hope is that you will learn something about yourself along the way as well. The posts may not be limited to counseling, but you will see throughout this blog that my passion in helping others grow and improve their well-being.

My counseling practice includes working with children, adolescents, parenting, individuals, couples, and families, so you can expect to see all of these topics addressed in these entries. I hope you will enjoy, and I hope you learn along the way also.

I hope you join me through this journey of life as you Meet Me Where You Are.

No comments:

Post a Comment